Remember, there is no one-size-fits-all approach to nutrition and your best health. Take some time this Summer to practice making healthful choices part of your routine!
Self-Assess and track your progress: How do we know what kinds of changes to make if we don’t first see where we might be struggling?
- Complete a Food Frequency Questionnaire in Weeks 1 and 8 of the Challenge. ♥
- I want to see you eating more whole, real foods but the first step to making realistic and long-term changes to your diet is figuring out where you might be falling short. Use this simple assessment to see what an average week looks like for you.
- At any point during the challenge, complete a 7-Day Food Journal to show me, you can use any format you like or submit my web form. ♥
Plan Ahead: Check your schedule, what can you do now to set yourself up for success in the upcoming week?
- Complete a 7-Day meal plan or menu, create a shopping list and get to the store.♥ Navigating the Grocery Store
- Set aside time to plan, shop for, and prepare food for the upcoming week. Keep a “Sunday Prep Day” ritual and make sure the house and kitchen are stocked with healthy essentials. Take a picture and show me one of the ways you are prepping for the week by tagging @TitanSportsPerformance on social media. ♥
- Check our online schedule and sign up for your workouts for the upcoming week. Block those times off on your calendar so you make it to at least 3 of your scheduled sessions! ♥
- Bring a friend! Get a workout buddy to join you for the challenge. We have an awesome deal for your friends that want to get fit this Summer but need that extra push from you. $150 for an unlimited month OR the entire 8-week challenge for only $200! (Valid 6/18 – 8/11) .♥
Change it up and HAVE FUN with your Titan community!
- Try a MyYoga class with Joanne. Appropriate for all levels, this blend of yoga and mindfulness is a great mid-week reset that your body will love throughout this challenge. Wednesdays at 6:15, plus a Saturday pop-up class once a month! First class is free, you can reserve your spot HERE. ♥
- We have a wonderful and supportive community here at Titan, join us for a fun afternoon as we raise awareness and funds for the Alzheimer’s Association at the Blondes v Brunettes football game on Saturday, July 21. Make a donation and/or get tickets for the big game! ♥
Focus on fitness and better lifestyle habits with our 8-week Summer Challenge and automatically get entered to win awesome prizes from places like Central Coast Body Work, Healthy Warrior Meal Prep, and more!